Saturday, July 23, 2011

San Fran Living

So since I have a delayed flight, I might as well make use of my time and blog about my trip. My family and I decided to take a little trip to San Francisco for about a week or so. It was so amazing. So many different cultures, people, sights, and smells. I compared it to a more eclectic version of New York City. The first couple days we decided to go on a couple guided tours, just to get familiar with the surroundings, and know where to go and where not to go. I would highly suggest if you have the option of taking a tour around a huge city, I would go for it. It helps you out in the long run. Of course, we went to the Golden Gate Bridge, which was so magnificent! We also went Muir Woods and Sausalito, in my opinion I loved that more than in the city. Sausalito is a small city in Murin County (the wealthiest county in the nation) it's so quaint with little boutiques, mom&pop stores, and guess what? No chain restaurants! It was so nice to not see a McDonald's or Subway lining the street corners. It was a lovely change of pace compared to the city. I would also recommend you take a trip to Union Square. The shopping there is FABULOUS! I definitely can say I did some serious damage down there. They have everything from Bloomies, Macy's, Forever21, H&M, Zara and so much more! It's a shopaholic's dream! There are so many things to do in San Francisco and in the surrounding cities. I encourage you to go and check it out in the future! Here are a couple pictures from the trip! Enjoy!



















Love,
Chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment