Friday, July 27, 2012

Simple Dresses

These Lilly Pulitzer dresses are such a great purchase! I first purchased the coral one back in April and I loved how versatile it was that I just purchased the black last month! I feel that they are such a great investment, it is a classic cut and comes in classic colors. Plus these dresses can also be worn in the fall with riding boots, a cute blazer, a fur vest and so much more! They are actually a very good price considering that they are Lilly Pulitzer, and the quality is excellent. They also have printed styles as well, I have a green and navy leopard print, that I love as well! I would love to see what you think about these dresses!

Chelsea

(leopard printed dress)

Erin and I wearing the leopard print and coral Lilly dresses

No comments:

Post a Comment